Little Bow Girl

Wife, Mama to Sophie Rose, Full Time Day Dreamer

I get an average of 150 people reading my blog a day, but hardly any comments !

Are you guys real, or just bots?

Advertisements

12 thoughts on “Are my readers real?

1. weisquared says:

here! btw, i didn’t know that french onion soup was made of beef. I always thought it was vegetarian…

1. libbyty says:

haha weiwei you’re so cute ! yup it’s supposed to be a beef broth base 🙂

2. S. says:

I’m not a bot! 🙂

1. libbyty says:

Thanks dear 🙂 haha I was just joking really .. Just wondering why the hits don’t translate into comments but apparently this is the case for most personal blogs !

3. Shoe says:

REAL! REALLY REAL!

1. libbyty says:

YAY SHOES 🙂 I miss your blog posts though ! Come back to the blogosphere !

4. Cynthia lee says:

Hi, I’m a reader too.. I didn’t know we stay rather near.. Frankel.. Love reading your blog.

1. libbyty says:

Hi Cynthia, thanks for shouting out. 🙂 I don’t stay near Frankel anymore .. that’s my parent’s place, and they’ve since moved to Hong Kong. 🙂

5. Cynthia lee says:

I got married at olps too.
    Last year October. Father Greg conducted my wedding mass.
    I was surfing online on france, good eats and macaroons, that’s how I chance upon your blog.

1. libbyty says:

Hi Cynthia ! What a surprise 🙂 I wonder if we’ve actually seen each other at church before? Are you heading to Paris anytime soon? I’m going in December, will be back with more recommendations and travel whimsies. 🙂

6. Cynthia lee says:

Hahaha no I don’t think I have seen you in real person before… Usually go for Sunday 12 noon mass. My mum & I did a fair bit of traveling this year. Won’t be going to Paris anytime soon. We went to south of France, and Monaco. Stay a very short while in Paris just 3 days. Not enough time to shop at all. We went in summer. Paris in winter, will be more romantic.

1. libbyty says:

Ohh.. we are usually at the 10:30 🙂 It’s going to be our first time in Paris in the winter, so we’re really looking forward to it sans all the hordes of tourists. I do love Paris in summer though, I went earlier this year and it was so much fun ! 🙂