Little Bow Girl

Wife, Mama to Sophie Rose, Full Time Day Dreamer

photo(25)

Creamy Pastels for Spring 2013 ^^

Super happy today!

I’ve just received confirmation that in about two weeks’ time, I’ll be headed to Seoul for work – to cover the Super Junior Super Show 5 as part of a media junket from Singapore ! ^^

Extended the trip by a little so I can go do my hair and some super productive alone shopping – can’t have any distractions while I’m busy stocking up on my Skin Food, Peripera, Laneige and Tony Moly.

It’s crazy, though. One day after I’m back, I’ll be flying off again to join my family in LA and then SF for about two weeks.

The list doesn’t end there. Just one month later, I’ll be jetting to Italy with my CC Girls to spend the summer.

My head is going crazy planning outfits – Already spinning up all kinds of Ulzzang combinations for the chilly 1-14 degree Seoul weather, and then some nice chic sweater legging combinations for windy SF – AND THEN SOME RIVIERA CHIC for Tuscany.

Looks like my wanderlust for 2013 is more than satisfied for the time being, and it’s only February.

Feeling really blessed. πŸ™‚

xx

Libby

Advertisements

13 thoughts on “Holi-year x Wanderlust Fulfilled

1. S. says:

Looking forward to reading more travel posts then! (:
    P.S. really loving your outfits!

1. libbyty says:

Hee thanks for such a lovely comment πŸ™‚ will do my best !

2. Cynthia says:

Wow seems like its really busy and lots of traveling this year for you. Looking forward to your shopping trip and loots. Hahaha. Now it’s already march by the time you are back it’s in April. 8 more months and 2013 is coming to an end. This year is really super fast.

1. libbyty says:

Yes more travelling than I expected πŸ™‚ Haha I hope that posting about my shopping doesn’t come across as showing off but I’ll blog about my trips as much as I can ! Hope this year has been great for you so far too ^^

3. zess501 says:

Love your outfit, creamy dreamy πŸ˜€
    And yes! you really are blessed πŸ™‚ congrats ^^

1. libbyty says:

Aw thanks for your sweet comment :)) are you a fan of ss501?

1. zess501 says:

It’s okay πŸ™‚ ^^
        Yupp a hardcore SS501 fan ^^
        Do you like/know them?

2. libbyty says:

Hi! Nope I don’t know them personally haha (obviously) but I’ve interviewed Kim Hyun Joong when he came to Singapore last year.

3. zess501 says:

OMG seriously? interviewed him :O so lucky ><
        I envy you so much 😦 xPP
        What was the interview for? was it a TV interview? :O

4. libbyty says:

Person to person interview πŸ™‚ I had a group interview with him and then did a concert review too πŸ™‚

5. zess501 says:

Is that link your work? you wrote all that?
        And do you have the link of the interview I want to see it 😦

6. libbyty says:

Yup, I do entertainment reporting for Yahoo! I can’t find the interview link though haha it was some time back πŸ™‚

7. zess501 says:

Ohh! That’s really cool. πŸ˜€
        Ohh alright! ^^
        thanks, anyways πŸ™‚
        and you’re really lucky πŸ™‚