Little Bow Girl

Wife, Mama to Sophie Rose, Full Time Day Dreamer

20140320-111926.jpg

Welcome to the world, Sophie Rose ! Our sweet little bun arrived on 18/3 after 16 hours , tipping the scales at just 2.66 kg 🙂

We are completely and madly in love with her already, from her soft black hair to her little heart shaped bow lips and tiny shell toes!

Thank you all so much for your wishes, prayers and congratulations! ^^

xx

The Teo Family

Advertisements

9 thoughts on “Welcome Sophie Rose !

1. XL says:

Congrats!!! She’s beautiful!!! Enjoy motherhood!! =) 3 and a half more months to the birth of my baby!! Seeing your baby can’t wait for mine to arrive!! Are you taking the baby to take some new born photography for memory??

1. libbyty says:

Thank you :)) Haha I know how anxious you must feel but really try to enjoy the last few months of pregnancy and a full night’s sleep – it’s only been two days and I’m completely exhausted ! We are thinking of taking our own photos at home since I will be confined 🙂 Are you considering newborn photography?

1. XL says:

Ya i am enjoying his kicks in my tummy!! A lot of mums told me they missed that feeling a lot after their baby is born!! I have engaged studio loft to do the new born photography! I like taking pictures but not so good with adjusting the setting on the dslr to create the kind of glow effect!! hahaha so i leave it to the experts to do that!!! they have the option of taking the newborn photography at the comfort of your house!! but will see again if i managed to sucessfully give birth to my son naturally!!! if i do c-section maybe i will consider the option of doing it in my own house!!

haha heard a lot of new mums being exhausted just taking care of the newborn!! so i am trying to enjoy the freedom and two person world with my hubby!!!

Take more photos of your new born they grow so fast!!! if not u may regret not taking enough photos of them when they are grown up!!! I will try to do that for my child after he’s born provided i have extra time!!! haha =) Jia you amazing mummy!!!

2. cynthia says:

Catching Baby dust all around… wow congrats. Now officially mama. I was thinking no updates from you, so maybe you went into labour.

Baby girl got shapely lips and high bridge nose ya.

Take good care.

Must be busy with milking and confinement?

1. libbyty says:

Thanks Cynthia :)) Yes I went into labour and gave birth on Tuesday morning 🙂 Super tired and totally distracted by my baby now but I will definitely try to update as much as possible – since I will be on maternity leave for 4 months and want to record everything !! 🙂

3. Oh my. I am truly happy! Your precious princess looks so beautiful, just like mum and dad. Congratulation to you all. X, Dewi

1. libbyty says:

Thank you dear :))))) For all your support and sweet comments !

1. libbyty says: